In these terms and conditions, the "Company" or "we" or mean Challenger and the "Customer" or "you" shall mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to decline any order at our sole discretion. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in the Customer’s order, we will notify the Customer by phone or email before delivery.
- Please check with your local customs office to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
- You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will, for your own and our protection, deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account and all your accumulated points and/or e-vouchers will be forfeited (where applicable). You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our website.
- Your Account is personal to you and only you can accumulate Points, or redeem Points in return for products, services, discounts, gifts or vouchers ("Rewards"), or receive any other benefits or offers in relation to your Account. You cannot sell, exchange, transfer or assign your Account or Points to anyone else.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be email: [email protected] to us within 7 days from the date of receive, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- If the items you receive have quality issues, please send email to Challenger. [email protected] with your order no., reason of return and pictures of your item within 7 days upon receipt. Items must be returned in the original box and must include all the original tag, label and packaging.
- Please note that only one refund request can be made per each online order.
- Items cannot be returned/refunded for non-quality reasons.
- Currently, we offer refund to your original account within 4-6 weeks, upon confirmation.
- If there is any dispute, Challenger reserves the right of final decision.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but we shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Alipay and WeChat Pay for payment.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- The Customer’s offer to purchase made on challenger.com.hk shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock or other reason. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to the Customer upon delivery.
- We may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and we reserve the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- In the event of a refund, your Points earned from the corresponding purchase shall be deducted from your Account.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash or be purchased.
- Points will expire if you do not use them.
- We have the right, from time to time, to set certain terms and restrictions in relation to the use and/or redemption. Such terms and restrictions will be posted on our Website.
- You can use the Points credited to your Account in order to redeem Rewards offered by us in relation to Challenger. The number of Points needed to redeem each Reward will be specified by us, from time to time. You can see the Points required for each available Reward via our Website.
- The redemption of any Rewards, including the usage, delivery or collection of any Rewards, will be subject to additional terms and conditions, which will be posted on our Website, or notified to you prior to your redemption of the Reward.
- The Rewards that can be redeemed by you in relation to your Account shall be prescribed, amended, provided, offered or terminated, from time to time, at our sole discretion, without any liability to you.
- Once you have spent your Points to redeem a Reward, you cannot return or exchange the Reward.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All information, text, images, pictures, logos, graphics, file resources, trademarks, software, or other data ("Data") on this website are protected by copyright, trademark and related regulations. All "data" is owned by Challenger. You may not sell, resell and amend any "Data" or copy, reproduce, recompile, upload, download, post, transmit, access to a recoverable system, present, publicly perform, transmit, or any other public or commercial use without the consent of Challenger.